data usage?
SCUBAMANSMOM

I got a notice that I have used almost all my usage for the month. Have 4 days to go. I don't think I've used the ph any differetn this month, is there something goig on that is using all my data?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: data usage?
rcschnoor
Legend

You would have to look on your phone to answer that question. In your settings under "Network & Internet" => "Data Usage" => "Mobile data usage" the amount of data each app has used should be listed. The labels of the categories may be different depending on the phone you use, but will likely be similar to what I have listed above.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

it's all the web sites, social media feeds that use up data.

on a pc/mac, in myveizon, you can look at data usage day by day in your billing cycle to see which day/s had high usage!!

0 Likes
SCUBAMANSMOM

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SCUBAMANSMOM, your network experience when using data is very important to us and we want to ensure you have all the ways to manage data usage. There was some good information to start with provided by rcschnoor and bearone21. Here is a web page that provides everything you need to know about how data is used, how to monitor it and ways to get more data. I have also sent you a Direct Message, so we can discuss the details further.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/data-usage-faqs/ 

DavidC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes