crashing problems with the PARA LUCID LG ANDROID PHONE PLS HELP ASAP
chocolatechip21

PARA LUCID LG ANDROID PHONE

hey people, i need someones help to get MY phone to stop crashing....

so the few things i did:

- i took out the battery and blew on it then waited for a while and once i got it back on it STILL CRASHED

- i let my phone cool down cause of over heating and once i did that it STILL CRASHED

when it kept on happening:

- this happened ever so often every 45 or and hour, when my phone was crashing

- crashing happened ONLY TWO TIMES

were i tried to find my help:

- i came here on the website and i couldnt find any help what so ever in the manual book

i have read some post a bout phones crashing, but it wasnt the right phone. i have a different android than the ppl with there issues, so can someone contact me by sending an email that would be helpful to FIX my phone?

this crashing happened two times, and im not sure if it could happen again, cause i was thinking to go to verizon wireless, but i dont want my parents driving me there, and idk if you have to pay to get your problem fixed and all, SO PLS SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!

CONTACT ME BY MY EMAIL:

(Edited post to delete email address to comply with )

I NEED AN ASAP ANWSER!!!!

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: crashing problems with the PARA LUCID LG ANDROID PHONE PLS HELP ASAP
dennis11

do you have any idea how to unsubscribe to this chat community? I am overwhelmed with emails---- chocolatechip21 <community@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

chocolatechip21 created the discussion

"crashing problems with the PARA LUCID LG ANDROID PHONE PLS HELP ASAP"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/856088#856088

>

0 Likes
Frostgiant

PARA means like "for" in Spanish, so it is clear you got the wrong handset, take it back to Verizon and demand an English handset, this will resolve the problem.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

You have to adjust your communication preferences. Login to the website, click on your name at the top right of the screen and somewhere on that page should be your preferences. Sorry, I would give you the exact steps, but I'm on mobile and I don't remember what they are.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chocolatechip21, I know it can be frustrating to have your device constantly crash! Also, there's no charge for our customer service. When you say crash, is it freezing, powering off, or giving an error message? Also, you mentioned this happened twice, has it happened since then? Is this happening when using a certain task or application? Sometimes this can be caused by applications. If you've recently installed any new applications, please uninstall.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
chocolatechip21

um that's what the phone is called.

0 Likes