continuum wont connect to my mifi
unloco96

I have the continuum smartphone and 3g mifi at home. Continuum connects to random unsecured wifi's while out and about, however while at home the continuum will not connect to my 3g mifi. I enter the passcode-tells me its connecting but never truly connects. Its not the mifi as itouches and netbooks connect without an issue. I would like to be able to use my mifi's connection at home and the continuum 3g connection while away.

Any help is appreciated

Mitch 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: continuum wont connect to my mifi
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Have you had any success if you turn off the security on the mifi? Then try to connect to the mifi with the phone. If that works, change the security to the next higher level (wep) and try again. Keep working through the security levels until you find the level high enough for your comfort and all your devices connect without issues.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
unloco96

Thanks for the response...Unfortunatly no matter what I do I cant seem to connect to it. I guess I'll have to take it to the Verizon store and have a tech look at it and show me what to do differently. Packing the itouchs and mifi and of course the continuum for this one.

Thanks

Mitch

0 Likes
Not applicable

unloco96 wrote:

Thanks for the response...Unfortunatly no matter what I do I cant seem to connect to it. I guess I'll have to take it to the Verizon store and have a tech look at it and show me what to do differently. Packing the itouchs and mifi and of course the continuum for this one.

Thanks

Mitch

Thanks for posting.  I see in your post you mentioned that you were going to the store.  Was the issue resolved?  If not then please PM me your mobile telephone number so I can research your account and help you resolve your issue. Thanks.

0 Likes