content filters
pat2846

When will Content Filters service be available for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6?

I see that the Content Filters is listed as free service from Verizon Wireless. However, after I added the service to my Verizon plan it indicates that it is not compatible with my kids' iPhone 5 and iPhone 6. It has been this way since a few month ago when I added this service to my plan. When will Verizon have this feature available for these smart phones? This feature is very important to me (and I think to anyone) having kids using smartphones. Thanks in advance.

PN

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: content filters
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pat2846,

We understand the importance of having filters for children. Apple does have different requirements for features. At this time it is not compatible. We do not have a time if and when it will be available.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
pat2846

I wonder if other providers already have this feature available for these phones.

0 Likes
seapickle
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to know the status of adding content filters to the iPhone 6. It's a shame such a promising feature is not available with this new phone model as well as the LTE network. I'd like to know what the issues are preventing this feature from working. Which phones and networks are compatible?

0 Likes