contact cards and photos displaying blank in text message
erasmussen14

When I receive a contact card in a text message from someone it displays as a blank card, some photos also displaying as blank, usually when someone sending from an iphone, but also from droids.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Do you know the fix?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: contact cards and photos displaying blank in text message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
erasmussen14, This is strange and we need to fix it. I want you to be able to view all information that is sent to you via text messages. What phone model do you have? Have you always had this issue? Do you get any error messages when retrieving the downloaded information from the messages? Please provide additional detail to better assist.  YareliM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: contact cards and photos displaying blank in text message
erasmussen14

I have a Moto-X, and yes I have always had this problem. I do not receive any error messages when this occurs. I notice this problem the most when someone is sending a contact card or some type of document, I do receive pictures most of the time, but there are occasions when I don’t. Thanks

0 Likes