charger not compatible with phone?
ghayter

i have a htc incredible 4g. everytime i use the charger that came with it, it says not that it is not compatible with my phone. right now i'm using a samsung charger and having no problems charging it. i went to a verizon store and told them about it and they looked at my phone and the charger and plugged in a different phone into the charger and told me that nothing is wrong with the phone or the charger. why is the original charger not charging my phone but other brands of chargers will? is it my phone or it the charger?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: charger not compatible with phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there ghayter.  I am sorry to hear that your Incredible 4g's charger is not behaving.  I am glad to see that you had a charger from a previous device that would charge it in the interim.  As long as its a Verizon branded mini usb charger it'll work and continue to charge your phone.

The fact that the original charger is not charging your phone, but other chargers are charging your phone, I am confident that the issue is with the original charger and not your phone and I am sorry that the store has told you otherwise. All of our accessories have a one year warranty under them. How long have the device for? If it is under 1 year that is something we can definitely replace. Or if you feel comfortable using the charger you have been using that is fine to.

Let us know if you need any additional assistance.

NickB_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: charger not compatible with phone?
ghayter

i got it in september of last year, the charger i am using is not for a verizon phone. how can i replace the charger?

0 Likes