can't text (consistantly) since froyo update
joelswork

What is going on?  I usually have 1-2 bars of signal at my house and it goes in and out, not letting me use my phone at home but I have always been able to text.  Well, since froyo, I have received 5 of hundreds of texts and have had about 6 sent successfully!  I keep getting the red triangle with the exclamation point in it. 

Ok, and since I am at my office...I thought I would try resending it....same thing with 3 bars and 3g?  I have powered off several times but nothing....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can't text (consistantly) since froyo update
budone
Legend

When you get the warning triangle in the notification bar, on the Droid are you able to open the notification bar to see what the warning states?  On the HTC you can either pull down on the bar to expand it or from the main screen press MENU>Noitfications.

0 Likes
Re: can't text (consistantly) since froyo update
Tamika1
Contributor - Level 1

Try using the steps below to update your phone. It is recommended that you perform these steps every three months. I hope this helps.

• Power on your Verizon Wireless phone.
  • Dial *228 from your home digital coverage area, followed by the SEND key.
  • When prompted, press option #2, to update your phones roaming capabilities (This process may take up to 2 minutes).
  • Once completed, a confirmation message will be played, and a message will display on the phone screen.

http://support.vzw.com/faqs/Wireless%20Service/faq_prl_preferred_roaming_list_update.html

0 Likes