can't give account info. over internet, also need to get further info.
Manywillows

Was involved in intense text conversation this afternoon, didn't check screen. Sent, then realized in only sent part of message. Assuming ran out of space. Having been searching, ever sense for a back up of the text of what I wrote. Very important. Last day of cycle and can't pY from here. Assume phone. Will go off at midnight.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can't give account info. over internet, also need to get further info.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Manywillows. Help has arrived. What is the make/model of your phone please? Can you please clarify further what you are trying to do? Are you trying to backup your messages? Is this a contract or prepaid account? Thanks in advance.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Manywillows

I am using a android, moto e, I am a prepaid customer, and Avery unhappy one at that. The lost conversation was a text message. Only part of it sent, and the rest apparently is lost.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Manywillows!

We definitely want you to enjoy your VZW experience and I apologize for the inconvenience! For additional assistance, please contract our Pre-Paid Team:888-294-6804

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes