can not log into backup assistant
xDoogiex

On my iPhone 4s before getting a new phone I backed up all of contacts. Yesterday I bought the droid turbo 2. I can't log into my backup assistant. At the store when they tried transferring contacts the contacts were in my icloud for a moment but they could not figure out how to move them to my contacts. After I left I ended up losing them all in my icloud. Every time I try to log onto vz backup assistant it says invalid password or username and I put the same info in to log onto verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can not log into backup assistant
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

xDoogiex.

Loosing precious contacts is not an option at Verizon Wireless. Let’s make sure that we get these contacts back and onto your new phone. First & foremost, congratulations on the new phone! Great choice. With the iPhone, had you backed up your contacts with the Backup Assistant app? If so, had it been shortly before you had activated the new phone?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
xDoogiex

My wi-fi stopped working on my old phone almost 2 weeks ago so I used it to back them up a few days ago. With the old I cleared everything to see if the wi-fi would work after and it didn't and i brought back my contacts on my old phone. With the new one vz backup won't let me log on now

0 Likes
xDoogiex

My wi-fi stopped working on my old phone almost 2 weeks ago so I used it to back them up a few days ago. With the old I cleared everything to see if the wi-fi would work after and it didn't and i brought back my contacts on my old phone. With the new one vz backup won't let me log on now

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to have access to your Verizon Cloud (Backup Assistant) Thomas. You should have access to it from within you’re my Verizon Account. Please login to you’re My Verizon and then hover over My Devices tab, and click on the My Cloud Media & Contacts link. Confirm that your contacts are stored online, and then login to your Verizon Cloud on your phone using the same password as you use to login to your My Verizon. http://spr.ly/6581BRsRW

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes