can not get my hands free text messages anymore via bluetooth on my 2014 subaru outback

batrob

somewhere down the line I can not get my Motorola cell phones to work with my hands free text messaging on my 2014 Subaru outback anymore, I tried to reset both the phone and car and so far nothing has helped.  When you try to download the messages it just says failed to retrieve.  I can still connect to the phone just fine but not the texting anymore.  Any ideas for me to try? I keep thinking its just a setting somewhere as at one time I wanted it off and now I want it back but I have tried all I can think of to turn it back on.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: can not get my hands free text messages anymore via bluetooth on my 2014 subaru outback

tbo27

What kind of reset did you do on phone and car? Did you delete the profile from car totally remove any connections from phone turn it off?

0 Likes

Re: can not get my hands free text messages anymore via bluetooth on my 2014 subaru outback

batrob

did a factory reset on my old phone before I traded it in for this new Motorola turbo neither one of them worked plus I hooked up a really old Motorola proton and that used to work now it doesn't as far as the car goes I just disconnected the battery for an hour and then reconnected it but my computer still remembered d favorites on the maps so it didn't erase everything just disconnecting the battery

0 Likes