can not get my hands free text messages anymore via bluetooth on my 2014 subaru outback
batrob

somewhere down the line I can not get my Motorola cell phones to work with my hands free text messaging on my 2014 Subaru outback anymore, I tried to reset both the phone and car and so far nothing has helped.  When you try to download the messages it just says failed to retrieve.  I can still connect to the phone just fine but not the texting anymore.  Any ideas for me to try? I keep thinking its just a setting somewhere as at one time I wanted it off and now I want it back but I have tried all I can think of to turn it back on.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can not get my hands free text messages anymore via bluetooth on my 2014 subaru outback
tbo27
Master - Level 2

What kind of reset did you do on phone and car? Did you delete the profile from car totally remove any connections from phone turn it off?

0 Likes
Re: can not get my hands free text messages anymore via bluetooth on my 2014 subaru outback
batrob

did a factory reset on my old phone before I traded it in for this new Motorola turbo neither one of them worked plus I hooked up a really old Motorola proton and that used to work now it doesn't as far as the car goes I just disconnected the battery for an hour and then reconnected it but my computer still remembered d favorites on the maps so it didn't erase everything just disconnecting the battery

0 Likes