can i switch my phone
alexkp

so i have the droid charge i upgraded about 6 months ago and i dont like it it is too big and i dont like not having a keyboard i hate typeing on a touch screen would it be possible for me to somehow kinda downgrade to a blackberry bold 9930 i have looked and my droid costs more would it be possible if i got down to the verizon store could i trade for the blackberry or something like that

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can i switch my phone
lemew
Contributor - Level 3
0 Likes
lemew
Contributor - Level 3

You sure can!

0 Likes
alexkp

thank you

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

No, you can't, you have 14 days from purchase to exchange your phone for a different one. After that, you either need to wait till your contract is up, pay full price for a new phone, or not a used one from eBay or something similar. Of course you also have the option of activating an old phone of yours (or one that a nice friend may give you). Just make sure anything you get outside of Verizon is compatible with their network and, if buying from a private party (Craig's List or something similar), do the transaction at a Verizon site so they can check to make sure the phone isn't stolen before handing over your money.

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Know that if you purchase something, even if new off Craigslist or off eBAY, VZW and the manufacturer aren't likely to honor their warranty. Supposidly this is legit.

0 Likes