can g3 be hacked by the phone number?
cyntivia

someone is able to read my text and listen to my conversations from a remote location. i dont know if he is using a google app or what.  he knows when i'm charging my phone, taking pictures and what i change my lock code to.  this has been going on since august and i still have not figured it out.  i have since moved and he still has access to my phone.  i changed my number numerous times since moving but he always finds the number. anyone have any insight?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can g3 be hacked by the phone number?
creator
Contributor - Level 2

First thing I would do is get a new sim card, you might also need to get a new phone if someone had cloned your phone somehow. Just changing your number wouldn't help. I would however just go to a local Verizon store preferable a corporate one not a wireless reseller, and see if they can help

0 Likes
cyntivia

ok, thanks.  i have gotten a replacement g3 and new sim card but he is still able to do the above.

0 Likes
creator
Contributor - Level 2

I would go into a corporate verizon store in your area and see what they can do to help. Make sure it is a corporate store and not a wireless reseller

0 Likes