broken phone
chewy337

So my phone is broken and im not sure if i have insurance on it how do i check? i have an android eris XD and my contract ends this month i just need a phone until then any phone would they still let me replace it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: broken phone
mort78
Enthusiast - Level 2

You might ask if you can upgrade a little earlier and tell them why. All they can say is "no." As for insurance replacement, you might look at your current contract. It will tell you whether you have insurance or not. Just go to documents and click on your contract.

0 Likes
chewy337

thank you i found out i do but the problem now is would they let me replace it even though its my last month?

0 Likes
mort78
Enthusiast - Level 2

You should check with customer service and ask if they will replace it, or better yet, let you upgrade now. That's the only way that you'll find out for sure. Any answer we give would be mere guessing on our part.

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello chewy337,

I know it's not cool being without a working phone; I'd like to go over replacement options with you.

If you haven't already replaced or upgraded, please send me a direct message so I can further assist.

Thanks for being a part of Verizon Wireless,

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes