bluetooth won't work since I updated software
DICKENSDROID

Can someone please help me. Since I let my Droid Eris update it's software, my bluetooth won't work anymore. I hadn't used it much, but I did 3 or 4 times, okay before the update. Since the update I can't seem to get it to work. I turn on the bluetooth switch on my phone, I've gone to settings and checked the boxes and tell it to discover the device, bu when it scans for devices nothing happens. Also on the bluetooth itself when I turn it on the battery light turns green and the blue bluetooth symbol turns blue but they blick a couple times then go back off, is that what they are supposed to do? When I press the front of the bluetooth the green battery stays on for a few seconds then goes of, is that normal or should it stay on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: bluetooth won't work since I updated software
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3
your bluetooth device shoul dbe set in discovery mode to be found by another device. It doesn't sound like it is from your description. It may have a personal code to connect to it, but since it isn't even finding it I would guess it isn't even in discovery mode on the bluetooth headset. Your directions for the unit shoudl tell you how to do that. It is typically the bluelight staying on solid for around 60-90 seconds usually.
0 Likes