best way to backup and factory reset
jtro

So, since the Lollipop update, it appears that I need to do a factory reset on my LG G3 to resolve a couple of issues.

So, what is everyones opinion of the best way to backup the G3 to be able to keep ALL data?

The Verizon Software Upgrade Assistance for LG?

Or something else?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: best way to backup and factory reset
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Your best bet for backing up is to change ALL contacts to Google Contacts.  For applications make sure the Backup box is checked so that Google Play will automatically reinstall them (unless you think it is an app causing your issue.  For Music, Pics use Google Drive or Dropbox. For Text messages use SMS Backup and restore.  You can also use JS Backup to do it all but I like the above methods better myself as well as making a copy of all of it on my computer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jtro - The angels have arrived to store your information on the Vrizon Cloud. If you do not see the Verizon Cloud icon on your device you can download it from the Play Store. Here's the link on all the details. Check it out! http://vz.to/1BeP2cQ
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Your best bet for backing up is to change ALL contacts to Google Contacts.  For applications make sure the Backup box is checked so that Google Play will automatically reinstall them (unless you think it is an app causing your issue.  For Music, Pics use Google Drive or Dropbox. For Text messages use SMS Backup and restore.  You can also use JS Backup to do it all but I like the above methods better myself as well as making a copy of all of it on my computer.

0 Likes