backup assistant constantly asking to backup?
kdunkley

i have my regular backups scheduled for "at night" wifi only. however during the day when im not on wifi i constantly ( every 30 seconds or so) i get a popup saying "backup cancelled make sure you have a data connection and try again". i am not nearby wifi when this comes up however it shouldnt come up anyway because its not scheduled to?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: backup assistant constantly asking to backup?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know getting a pop up can get very annoying kdunkley. I will make sure we get your Verizon Cloud back up and running again.  Is this your first time backing up your information? What is the make/model of your device?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kdunkley

it is not my first backup. my last backup was on the 22nd.  i have a samsung salaxy S6 model is SM-g920V.

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Disable Backup Assistant and use Google to back your device up .  Change your contacts to Google Contacts (use contacts Optimizer) Use Google Photo's to back up your pics and Google Store to back up your apps.  You can set Google to backup your device as well so the entire device is backed up.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that you get all your information back kdunkley. Are you able to see your information http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/products/verizon-cloud.html?intcmp=INT-SEA-NON-CS-cloud... online?
Amber_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes