ally camera trouble
ashley_marie5

i just got my ally today and everytime i go to the camera it says on the screen: No SD card or SD card is not ready.. and theres an SD card in there.  it wont let me take a picture? does anyone know how i can fix this so i can take pictures?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ally camera trouble
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

It could be that the SD card is defective. Are you sure your have the SD card in right?  The reason why you cannot take pictures is because the SD card is not working properly. When taking a picture, pictures are stored onto the SD card

0 Likes
Re: ally camera trouble
tfch8184

Ok Im gonna try and help you out. Go into your menu and into settings. While in settings scroll down to where it says SD Card and Phone Storage. While in there go to unmount SD card. When it shows it has unmounted go down right below the unmounting icon and to Format SD Card. It will ERASE everything on the card so hit the button that says to erase everything. Once done it should pop up in your notification bar that its preparing your SD card and once thats all said and done go ahead and try to take a picture again. If that works then Wa-La all done..If that doesnt work..call the tech support off another phone they might be able to help you better.

Hope that helps ya...Ive had plenty of SD card issues getting them all formatted on like 4 different phones.

0 Likes