Yesterday I changed my email password on my home computer. Today, I can't get any new emails on my Samsung Galaxy 4; I deleted the email account entirely and tried to set it up again as a new account, using the new password, but it keeps giving me an err
Rusty1112

Yesterday I changed my email password on my home computer.  Today, I can't get any new emails on my Samsung Galaxy 4; I deleted the email account entirely and tried to set it up again as a new account, using the new password, but it keeps giving me an error message that reads: Cannot safely connect to server.  The new password is working on my home computer.  I even tried the old password; it just gave me the same error message.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Yesterday I changed my email password on my home computer. Today, I can't get any new emails on my Samsung Galaxy 4; I deleted the email account entirely and tried to set it up again as a new account, using the new password, but it keeps giving me an
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

I'm sorry you're having issues with your e-mail account on your phone Rusty1112. Let's figure out what's going on. First, please try deleting account/information again and then restart phone. When phone is back on, try adding e-mail account again, and be sure you're entering exactly as you set up, meaning its case-sensitive. If you're still getting same error, please let us know and let us know what e-mail account it is, Yahoo, AOL, MSN, etc.

Thank you,

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes