Yahoo Messages Not Pushing Through.
iloveny1183

I have a Droid Razr M and have been having an issue with my Yahoo app not pushing my emails through since Tuesday afternoon. If I open the app it'll update and my emails will be there but they're not coming through on their own. Two came through this morning then nothing.

Anyone else having this problem? Is it a Yahoo thing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Yahoo Messages Not Pushing Through.
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Make sure you have background data turned on, and the app set to sync.

0 Likes
Re: Yahoo Messages Not Pushing Through.
iloveny1183

I do have it set to sync and I'm pretty sure background data is on. I got a

few email come through yesterday morning (when I turned the phone on) but

nothing since then.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Some of these "battery saver" apps or settings will turn off background data without you knowing it, and don't always turn it back on when your battery is sufficient.  You may want to double check, and disable any battery savers you have... at least long enough to rule it out as a cause.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi iloveny1183,

Thanks for reaching out. It is very important to get your emails in a timely fashion. Let's get them up and running. Since you are using the app, I would recommend deleting the app and reinstalling it.  Most times, when your device goes through a system update; the app is not updated.  This causes an incompatibility with your device. Once you delete it and reinstall it, it will fix the issue.  Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes