Wireless service less than stellar
Nukediva1

So, we have been Verizon customers for years.  Never before have we had such issues at our house or going to work, like we do now.  Why do we have to continually shut off our phones to reset the phone in order for it to receive any signal???  We have to do it when we get home, when we leave, when we arrive somewhere, even if we go a mile down from another place we still have to do it!!!  We have issues with sending / receiving texts; phone calls, just the general use of the phone itself.  What do we carry you ask??  A Samsung Galaxy Note 3!!!  I have complained to Verizon, repeatedly, with no response from them at all!!!

At work, we have several people that just quit Verizon for the very same reason.  Anyone else know what is going on??  We are both, very frustrated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wireless service less than stellar
Snn5
Legend

I don't suppose that new SIM cards would help?  They are free at a Verizon corporate store.  Worth a shot if you haven't tried already.

0 Likes
Nukediva1

We do have new SIM cards.  What else ya got??

0 Likes
Nukediva1

Not to mention the lack of any signal along these routes too!!  I did chat with a Verizon rep and she put in a work order to have the towers all checked because it isn't just us that is having this issue.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

"What else I got?"  Wait 2 days and call back with the ticket number.

0 Likes
Nukediva1

Its been two weeks!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

So much for that.  Go ahead and start a new ticket, or call back about the old one.  They will never have engineers call you back.  You have to call them.

0 Likes
Nukediva1

Really??  Even after the text messages I have received said they will contact me??  Wow!!  What service.  I do understand that there are others with other complaints and that this part of the job isn't ever easy.......but as a consumer, it sure is hard too, knowing how much money you spend monthly for less than what you are getting.  I was wondering if it might be the new Lollipop update?  Because when I received that update, I do believe that is when everything went haywire.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

It's possible it was the update...maybe.  But still, you have to call them, never ever wait for them to call you.

0 Likes