Wireless Charging on Galaxy S6 has stopped working. What happened? Can I get a replacement?
turnerc23

My Galaxy S6 has stopped accepting wireless charging. Can I get a replacement? Is there a fix?

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Wireless Charging on Galaxy S6 has stopped working. What happened? Can I get a replacement?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You can take it to the store and it's under the manufactures warranty. They may try to troubleshoot the problem first. I don't have the s6, but does the wireless charging feature have it's own app?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Wireless Charging on Galaxy S6 has stopped working. What happened? Can I get a replacement?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Have you determined if it's the phone or the charger?

0 Likes
turnerc23

I have verified it is the phone. Tried it on multiple chargers.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You can take it to the store and it's under the manufactures warranty. They may try to troubleshoot the problem first. I don't have the s6, but does the wireless charging feature have it's own app?

0 Likes
turnerc23

I have not been able to find out any software related to wireless charging on the phone. Tried a Factory Reset, but no change.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Definitely take it to a corporate store then.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to have wireless charging turnerc23! I appreciate all the troubleshooting you have done so far. Were you able to take it to the store to get replaced? Keep me posted.

AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes