Will the Sony Xperia z4v launch soon?
LeonGehste

Has there been any info on the release of Sony Xperia z4v? I'd like to know since I'll soon be getting a new phone and wanted the Xperia Zv3 but I saw that the Xperia Z4v been announced and kinda want that, but while looking for a new phone i also been searching about VR then came across the Gear VR and and it requires the Samsung Galaxy S6. If the Xperia Z4v is released really soon I'll wait but is there any info about?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: sony xperia z4v luanch
jrosen9
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It never hurts to ask about upcoming devices, LeonGehste.  If we have information we will always “share with the rest of the class.” Alas, we do not have any details about Verizon Wireless releasing the Sony Xperia z4v.  There is an email newsletter that one can sign up for “the latest information on products.” Here is a link to sign up for this: http://spr.ly/6585ByHUt .
VR certainly is the cutting edge of mobile capabilities, and right now the Samsung Galaxy S6 seems to be the way to go for VR.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sephiroth_4
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
KeyWestReactor
Contributor - Level 1

There's a much longer (but also unanswered) discussion of this very topic elsewhere on the board, here: Was the Sony Xperia z4v canceled?

0 Likes
jrosen9
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
KeyWestReactor
Contributor - Level 1

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes