Will the HTC 10 get an update to improve the camera?
radgatt
Contributor - Level 2

I've seen unlocked models in both the US and International get this update. I am wondering if Verizon will also get it as well.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will the HTC 10 get an update to improve the camera?
radgatt
Contributor - Level 2

The update is rolling out as we speak. I have updated my phone and I am good to go.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

radgatt, I love when my device gets updates that improves. Let's keep you updated on software updates with this awesome link: http://vz.to/1PWRcRR

Are you currently having any issues with your camera?

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
radgatt
Contributor - Level 2

The link that you provided does not have the HTC 10 showing at all. I asked because the unlocked version of the HTC 10 received an update that improves the camera. I haven't had issues with the camera but with the update that has been pushed out to Unlocked HTC 10s there has been an improvement to the camera capabilities. This is something that I'm interested in as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

radgatt,

We're glad to hear that you haven't had trouble with your devices camera and if you ever run into troubles please know we are here to help out. At the current time we do not have any information about an upcoming software update for the HTC 10. However, the link provided will be your one stop shop for all our device updates and you can check there from time to time to stay in the know with all our software updates.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

The update didn't do much and it hasn't been a big fix for a lot of users. The update broke my group messaging and also for some reason at times my phone stops ringing it fail to ring even I haven't touched my phone after the update. [Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
radgatt
Contributor - Level 2

Do you have an unlocked phone as well?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Yes it is unlocked and unbranded from HTC. The last update didn't do much at all for the camera.

0 Likes
radgatt
Contributor - Level 2

Interesting...I guess I would like to see it myself. But based on what you're saying it seems as if I shouldn't be in a hurry to get it.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Aren't there any camera apps in the play store that give the features you're looking for?

0 Likes
radgatt
Contributor - Level 2

I'm sure there are but at the same time HTC has come a long way with their camera. I have already seen improvements they have made. They recently put out an update that was to improve upon some other things and I just wanted to know if Verizon would approve of an update that the unlocked HTC 10 has to its camera.

0 Likes