Will someone please tell me the secret path to customer service?
Dana8a
Enthusiast - Level 2

This includes reps saying there is no way to call or email them.   A sample justin said "my boss won't call you back.  Jennifer will just hand it back to someone else at my level because they made it clear to me when I started that she couldn't possibly take care of all the frustrated customers that didn't like what we tell them"

I bet Verizon will castigate him for being transparent rather than train Jennifer to do her job.   Horrible customer satisfaction protocol to navigate.  A phone that's been defective almost from inception and no clear path to resolution.  5 smartphones on this bill over a decade of service and $250 a month are you kidding me!?!?! 

my job is on the line now because I am not able to respond to MY customers in a timely manner.  Verizon is a unprofessional and in the last century where customer service is concerned. 

The next guy Jamal said I can't call him either then he'd leave cute little messages like "I'm off for the next few days I'll call you Sunday" and "I'll try again later" and then dropped the follow up with me never being allowed to return his call.  it's pervasive.  A customer disservice that has had me quit trying many times over the past year once I hit this wall.  each time they want me to pay my way out of their poor recommendation, defective unit and horrible service.  what are my options?

I have one phone for a kid away at college.  I can't leave her stranded switching companies when she's due an upgrade as well.

Subject line shortened.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
Re: Will someone please tell me the secret path to customer service?
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Dana8a! I agree that there should be a simple way to reach VZW's Customer Service team. I regret that you've had such difficulty in doing so. However, our Customer Service team members aren't provided with direct contact information because our task is to do all we can to resolve the issue the FIRST time! That said, I'm here, and eager to delve into your concerns and to help you find a solution.

You've mentioned a Justin, a Jennifer, and a Jamal in your post. I presume these are VZW reps you've spoken to about what appears to be a device issue. If I'm correct, please tell me what model phone it is, if you're the user of if it belongs to your kid, and a summary of the problems you're having with it. Thanks!

LenaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

madamedoolittle
Enthusiast - Level 3

LenaA--The problem above is another issue I have with Verizon. I've been trying to direct message you, since you added me as a connection, but haven't been able to. I'm still getting the exclamation point by your name, & it tells me that I have to remove anyone's name that has an exclamation point by it, in order to send the message. Since you are the only one I'm trying to send it to, I can't seem to get around it. I clicked on "Follow" again, on your profile--and am currently awaiting  your approval--again. I'm sorry to have to make contact with you this way, but I know of no other way, and desperately need help. My bill is currently past due, and I'm still having technical problems, as well as an incomplete equipment order, and Verizon reps not trying to contact me more than once, if they call when I'm not home. (Even though they have my cell phone number, in which they can leave a voice mail.) PLEASE help! Thanking you in advance!

0 Likes
Not applicable

Lena when did verizon employees stop using Verizon's official avitar?

A former representative could come on here and claim to still be an employee and get customer information.

Just an FYI

Good Luck

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand how frustrating it can be when you are experiencing difficulties with resolving equipment and billing concerns madamedoolittle. We are now following you. Can you please try sending us another direct message so that we can further assist you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the feedback Elector. Our avatars should all be consistent with the official Verizon Wireless logo. Please be assured Lena is an authentic Verizon Wireless employee. We will take a look at correcting the avatar.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

I understand how frustrating it can be when you are experiencing difficulties with resolving equipment and billing concerns madamedoolittle. We are now following you. Can you please try sending us another direct message so that we can further assist you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

That user isn't being followed by anyone on this community. Nor are they following anyone. You or Lena might have sent Follow Requests, but they have not accepted any of the requests. They still need to send your individual username a follow request which you have to accept before the Direct Message option is available between the user and whichever rep they are following. There is work to be done on both sides before a private Direct Message can be sent.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

madamedoolittle
Enthusiast - Level 3

MichelleL: I just sent Ann154 a "follow" request; I was able to, because of the direct link to her user profile...but since your post shows under "Verizon Wireless Customer Support", there is no direct link to you, so I can send you a "follow" request. Your post says "We are now following you. Can you please try sending us another direct message so that we can further assist you. We look forward to hearing from you."...who is "We"? "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" is still showing "Awaitng Approval".

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

click here for their profile: 

0 Likes
Dana8a
Enthusiast - Level 2

hmm... did you really want to help? where's a phone that works and pairs

with my job's cars?

Thanks,

Dana

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 5:34 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes