Re: Will Verizon support Samsung Pay?
srt8lewis
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon, I've been a customer since 1996 but today when I found out that I could not get Samsung pay I have decided to switch to another carrier who support the Samsung pay. this is a feature that I've been waiting for and is the reason I upgraded to get the Note 5 why would you do this to your customers??? If you can support Apple Pay then you should also support Samsung Pay... Government past a law saying that US carriers can not block any feature from a phone maker from it's customers. So If I don't have Samsung pay by Wednesday I'll be moving to ATT&T

So so long to Verizon the worse US carrier around.... 

TheEngine
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon has lost all that ever made it worthwhile. I'm taking my family plan to T-Mobile. Verizon's behavior is indicative of how pathetically out of touch it had become. What a pathetic carrier.

pcconley
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon...How does it feel for the news to announce Samsung Pay is in the U.S. for all major carriers...EXCEPT Verizon? I thought Verizon was a major carrier....guess not. They charge like they are. If I'm going to pay this much each month I might as well find a major carrier that will allow me to use the features available with my phone. AT&T, looks like I'm coming over to you.

zach_corley91

Give us samsung pay or the s6 will most definitely be my last verizon phone!

0 Likes
Loader187
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just saw the funniest thing on Verizons twitter.

Delivering a better network, 140 characters at a time.

you mean Delivering a better network, 140 characters at a time with 140 features taken away and 140 bloatware features added.

mason318
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't believe Verizon has not released any information regarding supporting/not supporting samsung pay. I am also tired of all the locked bootloaders and them locking down everything.  I posted a complaint about them locking their phones compared to all the other carriers and i got a letter from them saying that they do it to make their phones and network work better.  That is the opposite of the truth. I have my phones rooted to make them work better and turn off features they say i have to have that eat battery and data etc... 

Samsung pay is one of the biggest announcements / features of smartphones this year and Verizon does not support it, but yet they sure advertise it as a feature.  I hope a class action lawsuit gets filed against verizon.

I am going to test drive tmobile and att this week and hopefully will be switching to one.  Maybe even Project fi.  I didn't realize how much cheaper everyones elses plans are either.  4 lines with quadruple the data for less than half of what im paying now!  Not to mention being able to use unlocked phones, faster updates, and rooting.

We will be switching after this major screw up.

Give_me_samsung_pay_n
Enthusiast - Level 2

I literally just created my account/screen name just so I can say how ridiculous Verizon is being. I expected to have Samsung Pay. One of the main reasons I purchased the S6. If Verizon doesn't accept Samsung Pay I'm leaving Verizon. T-Mobile or AT&T sounds pretty good right now.

0 Likes
srt8lewis
Enthusiast - Level 2

mason318, yes there is a class action lawsuit being filed so check out on phone arena or android central for details I will be joining this cause Verizion need to understand that their customer should come 1st and they are not providing good customer support.  I hope Verizion looses a ton of money behind this... 

0 Likes
ldonkle

Samsung Pay sold this phone for me, and NOW I realize Verizon blocks it.  So pissed.  You suck Verizon.

0 Likes
Mxlopez
Enthusiast - Level 2

If Verizon doesn't add samsung pay by Friday I'm going to sprint for sure

0 Likes