WiFi calling Note 4
giantSFaninSLC

I was told when I first signed up with Verizon that there would be an update released summer 2015 that would allow for WiFi calling on my Note 4... I have had 2 software updates since that time and just today had a software update and WiFi calling is still a non-existing feature...

I have horrible cellular service at my house and cannot have a normal, uninterrupted conversation, without the call dropping.  WiFi calling is a very basic function, I had it 4 years ago with T-Mobile on my Note 2.

Why is this taking so long to implement and do you have an ETA for this to truly be released? I thought that I was getting a superior service when I moved to Verizon from T-Mobile but I have been very disappointed and am rethinking my position on this...  factor in the cost of the services and Verizon starts to look very weak in comparison!

I understand that there are apps out there that I can use to have WiFi calling but this is not a viable solution nor is it convenient. I hope there is a solution coming in the near future, otherwise I will be looking to change carriers.  

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes