Wi Fi connection issue
DeVo_76
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to connect fine to business Wi Fi until my Droid Turbo did a system update yesterday. Each time before it would make me accept terms & conditions of advanced Wi Fi warning not to surf sites such as banking. Now instead of getting an option yes or no I just get a no symbol & tells me I am blocked. I have screen shot the problem but see no where to upload the image. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wi Fi connection issue
DeVo_76
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think I may have figured it out.

I went to the developer options, just to see if anything in there was preventing it.  I saw a checkbox for "wireless display notification: show options for wireless display certification." this box was unchecked.  i checked it. (my work's wifi requires my phone to accept the certificate.  i guess before, this is on by default, but enabling developer options disables it!?!?!?)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring WiFi is working correctly is paramount DeVo_76. Especially, if it's used to manange data. I am glad to hear you were able to find a solution to enable your wifi connection. After you enabled developer options, were you able to test to ensure you are able to access data on your phone?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DeVo_76
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately it has not corrected the problem. Just so irritating it worked fine until the system update.

0 Likes