Why won't my e-mail sync?
Dogs2012

My email doesn't sync like it use to.  When I went into settings it says that my master sync has been turned off..and just a coule days a go it was fine

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Master sync question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I love having my email alerts come to my phone so I can understand how difficult it would be to not have them functioning properly. Which email provider are you using?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
fdcellphones

No help at all.  What a worthless way to get help.

I am trying to turn OFF my sync to or from E-mail.  I do not want any e-mails on my phone.

To me it is primarily a verbal communications device.  So how do I turn it off.

0 Likes
fdcellphones

G-mail.   I don't want them on my phone.  I want to turn off the sysc

0 Likes
fdcellphones

Don't send me to Twitter.  Bunch of nit wits there.  I don't use it.   You continue to not answer a simple question.  Some support.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

settings, accounts, email account, select what you want to sync.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fdcellphones, this is never the way we'd want you to feel, as we're here to help. I understand you're interested in turning your sync to/from email options off. However, you also mentioned you don't want any emails on your phone. To gain clarity, are you interested in removing the email account(s)from your device, so you don't receive emails on your cell phone in the future, or temporarily stopping new emails from coming to your device, giving you still the ability to view your old emails? What is the make and model of your device?

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Likes