Why won't my device connect with my email?
missvette
Enthusiast - Level 2

Every time I turn my phone on, I have to enter my email address for yahoo, but it does not accept it. It says something about the system server. Never had this happen before. Is there something in the settings I need to adjust?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: server
missvette
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, for the help and I'm just now checking this. I took it to the Verizon store and they fixed whatever the problem was.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you back to business, missvette. What model your phone? Are you using the Email app or a dedicated Yahoo app? Did this start after installing new apps ot updates?
YaleKVZW

Folloow us on Twitter VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
missvette
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, for the help and I'm just now checking this. I took it to the Verizon store and they fixed whatever the problem was.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our pleasure. Glad everything was resolved for you at the store, missvette. We are only one post away if you need us http://vz.to/1SqpgdR .
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes