Re: Why kick around a long-time customer?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

ninja'd 

Re: Why kick around a long-time customer?
berkeleymarina

"I would recommend to reach out to our Financial Services Team toll free at 866-266-1445". Wow. What a great idea. Except that when I try to call, I am redirected to your financial services, even though I have a payment arrangement for TOMORROW! This kind of AWFUL customer service is yet another reason why I'm done. Call us, you tell me. Then I get a machine. What the hell?

I work in the 94710 zip in Berkeley. I live in the 94602 in Oakland. My phone stays on, but has to be rebooted to work. I miss calls all the time, which mysteriously show up on voicemail later. It's not like I live in the desert or something. And then I get suspended service even though I have an agreement to pay by check, and have been with you for years. Many months over the past year I've paid over $100 in extra fees. I have a home phone service through Verizon that isn't even plugged in. An iPad I hardly use. I'm gonna bring it all in and dump it in the store because of your awful service. Suspending me two days before my payment agreement was the last straw.

I got this phone for another job, and now I don't need this phone at all as my current job gives me cell service. I thought it would be nice to maintain a separate phone for my personal use, but why when I get treated so poorly? I don't need you Verizon. Honest businesses with real customer service have humans to answer the phone. I can't communicate with you on your online system, you won't let me cancel without making a call, then when I call, I get a machine. Unbelievable. My (non-working) phone number is [removed]. My account number is [removed]. Please cancel me now so I can get back to learning about class action lawsuits.

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes