Re: Why kick around a long-time customer?
Weth
Legend

What do you mean what?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

"Oman." ?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I thought it was pretty obvious...

original:

Weth wrote:

Since you are on the new Oman with a payment plan,

correction:

Weth wrote:

Oman is my iPad changing Verizon Plan somehow.

Without the iPad automatically changing it, it SHOULD have read "Since you are on the new Verizon Plan with a payment plan,"...Smiley Happy

That is why I try to proofread before hitting the "Reply" button. It is not foolproof, though, as I have had MANY mistakes in the past.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I didn't know if "Oman" was "Oh man!" or like an "Omen" or an auto correct snafu.  That's the stock ticker for Apple correct?

0 Likes
berkeleymarina

I hear you! I've been a customer since May of 2012. I pay $176 a month, and have an arrangement to pay the $146 I'm in arrears in two days, on Thursday 10/22. Today is Tuesday, and they suspended my service. I tried to log on to cancel. But the website directed me to a phone number that when I call, directs me to a recording to pay. I tried the online chat, but all reps were busy. Probably both of them were. At this point, really, really hating Verizon. My reception is crap, I have to restart my phone several times a day, and in the past year have been socked for hundreds of dollars in extra fees. I'm done. Gonna go into the store and dump it there.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

I Don't know how the iPad autocorrected to Oman.  That's a new one for me.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We truly love your loyalty to Verizon Wireless since May of 2012, berkeleymarina. We'd be saddened to see you leave the Verizon Wireless family. I understand the importance of having a good working device. I depend on mine for everything now days. Are you having issues with your service indoors or outdoors? What zip code are you in? Are you having issues with calls/text or data services?

I'm concerned about the extra charges that you stated you've been charged for. Can you provide me with some details on what these charges were for?

I would recommend to reach out to our Financial Services Team toll free at 866-266-1445. They would be able to review the details of your payment arrangements for you.

I really hope to hear back from your soon. I want to have the chance to turn things around ASAP and keep our wireless relationship going for many more years to come.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Cary_Heyer

Who’s berkeleymarina?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

the VZW rep was replying to someone else that also posted on this chain.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Cary.Heyer wrote:

Who’s berkeleymarina?

The VzW rep is responding to a post in the thread from that user.

0 Likes