Why isn't there an HTC One M8 thread?
peace942
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see all the different models of phones at the top of the page... Samsung S5 flagship, LG G2, but NO M8? What gives?  Is Sammy paying to omit? Please include those who choose to choose HTC.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why isn't there an HTC One M8 thread?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The HTC ONE space works for me in regards to discussions about the HTC One (M7) and the HTC One (M8). I would also contend that the HTC One Max could be lumped in the same space too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

Verizion might put up a separate icon for the M8 later on if there is enought questions about the M8 on this site,  They also could lump it in with the current HTC one and they are quite similiar like they did with the mini's for the S3 and S4.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The HTC ONE space works for me in regards to discussions about the HTC One (M7) and the HTC One (M8). I would also contend that the HTC One Max could be lumped in the same space too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well I guess expanding on htc brand is not bad and the thread, the Mini is Coming soon.! and the new Variant model.. That will possibly have the same or better components as the Harmon / Kardon model that Sprint is now selling.. its coming soon to Verizon)

So like the variants of the Razr,  the flip models,  The motorola  Razr models, aka smartphone variants, were now going to seeSmiley Happy the same thing happen with the htc's As long as the member can keep em straight and I can keep em straight I think it be ok..

0 Likes