Why is there weak reception?
Igor78

I have really bad reception on my phone. Went to the store today and technician changed setting on my phone from global to LTE/CDMA. but still my reception is to week.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Weak reception
Snn5
Legend

What phone and does it have a particular case on it?  What is the environment around you like?  Tall buildings open spaces?  Has this been the case with all your phones recently or while you have been in the same area on Verizon?

0 Likes
Igor78

It's open area. No towers at all. I had this issue sence first day. But it is really terrible when I'm driving. I'm truck driver and traveling from Chicago to Minnesota an both ways reception is really bad. Event now I'm sitting out side my apartment I had to switch off WiFi to connect to to 4g to be able to go online to write this.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Switch off WIFI?  Or switch off mobile data?

0 Likes
Igor78

If I switch WiFi is using my minutes and if I switch mobile network than I can't receive neither email txt nothing I trying that allready.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

WiFi doesn't use minutes.  But, I think I understand that your are using WiFi to respond to these replies.  Neither one has anything to do with calling as data is separate from voice.

0 Likes
Igor78

I tried all of that but nothing helped.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You might just be in a weak area, no matter what the coverage map might say.  You might benefit from a network extender at home, but as far as on the road...nothing much can be done about that.

0 Likes