Why is my Motorola Turbo registering extra numbers when I am input a conference line code (as an example.)
AZPC

I dial the number, no problem.  I am then asked to input a 10 digit conference code and every single time, the system tells me the number is incorrect because it is receiving extra digits.  I am being very careful to touch the number just once and I am not sending extra numbers.  It also happened yesterday when I dialed the number to activate a credit card no issues.  When the system asked me to enter the credit card number, it would not take it, reading back what I "entered" and it was wrong, extra numbers again that were not entered.  It does not happen when entering a phone number, only when interacting with an automated system that is asking me to use the phone to input a number.  Any ideas?  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is my Motorola Turbo registering extra numbers when I am input a conference line code (as an example.)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AZPC -

Havig your device function the way you want is a must. We can get it working in a flash. When did the issue begin? When you are entering a number what are the extra numbers that are showing up? Are they always the same numbers that are showing up?
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes