Re: Why is Verizon LAST on the Galaxy S4?
vzcustomermn

The last time I checked, i was not getting a monthly payment for advertising for Verizon.  You all have made valid points about why Verizon shouldnt have to announce when their releases will be,  But the iPhone will prove that people will choose a carrier based on the device rather than the service.  I dont plan on getting the GS4 so it doesnt matter to me.  But on a business side of things, I would be at least throwing out a mid May, Late May release so people calm down.  Staying silent makes customers frustrated when they are with the largest carrier with the best service and they don't even get a hint as to when they can expect it, at this rate, it could be July because they have not said anything about it.

0 Likes
vzcustomermn

I agree with you Verizon SHOULD be giving some information about it. I apparently expect a little more out of companies that I pay thousands of dollars to.  Apparently it would be totally acceptable to some in this forum for Verizon to do whatever they want to their customers without informing them.  Devices drive plans not service.  Our society has turned into a technology driven society,  Where the coolest phone gets praised.  Sad but true.  I personally feel its very alienating to Verizons customers who are waiting for the next big thing without any idea when they will be able to enjoy it along with their friends who constantly get dropped calls on AT&T.

0 Likes
Not applicable

vzcustomermn wrote:

I agree with you Verizon SHOULD be giving some information about it. I apparently expect a little more out of companies that I pay thousands of dollars to.  Apparently it would be totally acceptable to some in this forum for Verizon to do whatever they want to their customers without informing them.

Please enough with the big evil companies are taking advantage of customers.  The other 3 carriers gave less than 2 weeks notice before they released this phone but if Verizon does that they are the bad guy and are taking advantage of you?

Also can you please stick to ONE username?

0 Likes
ltolman1
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes