Why hasn't Verizon just announced a release date!!
yogithesloth
Enthusiast - Level 2

The galaxy note 2 has already been on preorder for a while and it doesn't ship till the 27th of november, the windows phones are supposed to come out BEFORE thanksgiving and no release date has even been given at all? Are they trying to give people a chance to just order more samsung galaxy notes?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why hasn't Verizon just announced a release date!!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why did you post this in the Windows Mobile space? That's an Android phone.

<< Thread has been moved to the Android space for better response.  >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
yogithesloth
Enthusiast - Level 2

because this was about windows phones, the question was why aren't we getting a release date for the HTC 8x when the galaxy note 2 is on preorder for AFTER thanksgiving, it makes no sense. I dont know why this was moved to the droid section just because it references the galaxy note 2 as an example.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe you should have worded it better, because all I saw you "ranting" about was the Galaxy Note 2.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

yogithesloth wrote:

The galaxy note 2 has already been on preorder for a while and it doesn't ship till the 27th of november, the windows phones are supposed to come out BEFORE thanksgiving and no release date has even been given at all? Are they trying to give people a chance to just order more samsung galaxy notes?

The type of person willing to spend $300 on a Galaxy Note 2 and it's 5.5 inch screen isn't going to get a Windows phone and its comparatively tiny screen.

yogithesloth
Enthusiast - Level 2

Perhaps you should read better.

0 Likes
TD_Rc

I preorder the Note 2 for three reasons more ram and faster processor and the Walcom pen. so i would be one of those type of people and it you look around all carriers are charging that price. unless you wait a year until the better process hit the market and they go down in price and if you tying to say the windows phone is going to be better please go ahead an order one. and I will be watch for your post stating that it is locking up just 3 to 6 months after you purchase it. How do i know this I work in IT for a company and a employee had a windows phone. and I have had to hard reset the phone several time in order to get it to stop from locking up. So please buy one and keep us update how bad it is...lol

0 Likes