Why don't i have 4G anymore?
cadiex

A couple weeks ago, we had a severe storm (I live in dfw). Once the storm started, my 4G turned off and only had 3G which didn't even work. I just assumed that was from the storm and was fine with that. However, now the storm is gone and all of the power in my area is working again and I still don't have 4G. My wifi doesn't even work correctly anymore. Is this problem related to the storm or is it something else? Can it be fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why don't i have 4G anymore?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried resetting your SIM card?  Turn off the phone, remove the SIM card (be careful not to touch the gold contacts), wait a few minutes, then reinsert the SIM card, turn the phone back on, and allow it time to establish a fresh network connection.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried resetting your SIM card?  Turn off the phone, remove the SIM card (be careful not to touch the gold contacts), wait a few minutes, then reinsert the SIM card, turn the phone back on, and allow it time to establish a fresh network connection.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the suggestion tikibar1! May I ask what was the results of the sim card pull cadiex? As always, we're here to support you and get your 4G working again. Also, what zip code are you in? I'm assuming that dfw is Dallas Fort-Worth. As you share the details then we can investigate for you.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes