Why don't callers hear me when I talk to them on my Samsung Galaxy Stellar?
denpat

I just bought this Samsung Galaxy Stellar today and unless I have the speaker on, no one can hear me when I try to talk. The mute is off and I have checked every setting and double and triple checked and am just lost for what to do.

Neither can I use talk to text or voice search. I bought the phone today, leaving town early a.m. so no time to return to store, and need help please!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why don't callers hear me when I talk to them on my Samsung Galaxy Stellar?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try and return the phone within the 14 day period?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

denpat, hearing about the problems with your new phone really saddens me. My best advise would be to return it to the store and exchange your device. How long will you be out of town? You could exchange it at a store in the area you're visiting. http://bit.ly/3SdsA Otherwise follow me (ChaunceyM_VZW) and send a direct message. I look forward to speaking with you.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
guysmom

I have the same problem. When I answer my phone, I can hear them but they cannot hear me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear guysmom,

Good afternoon. I am sorry to hear of the difficulties you are experiencing with the audio on your phone. I know how frustrating this can be when trying to make a phone call. It would be my pleasure to address your equipment concerns.

Have you tried simply removing the battery then replacing back to the phone. Does this happen on every call? I was able to verify that this is not a known issues with the device. To also ensure that it is not a network issue, can you please provide us with your zip code. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
MyCEWphone

It also happens on my Samsung Itensity III PP Daily, but with this difference:  The Phone itself goes to "Mute", you have to "unmute" before they caller will hear you, but the call may "drop" before you can connect.   It's running "Android"

When I took it back to the Verizon store, No-one in the store could fix it!

A ten-year girl, spending about 5 or 10 mins moving around the buttons, fix-ed it; but it broke again in a few days.

Now I just know that "mute" means 'unmute', do it quickly.. and success.    But along with not being able to upgrade my month-to-month, $50.00 account...nor download my pictures to my PC.... the phone is nice to carry around, but forget any "apps"....or anything else 😞

0 Likes