Why doesn't my device recognize my home wi-fi?
Helen8022
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was in Ikea two days ago. Since then my home Wi-Fi doesn't show in list of possible connections, but Ikea shows two. If I try to setup mine it is "out of range". Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My home Wi-Fi no longer works on my Droid Maxx
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Helen8022, this would have me just as concerned too. Let's help bring back WiFi access to your phone. Are you able to pick up other WiFi connection spots?

Have you tried forgetting your home network connection, to attempt to re-connect?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Helen8022, this would have me just as concerned too. Let's help bring back WiFi access to your phone. Are you able to pick up other WiFi connection spots?

Have you tried forgetting your home network connection, to attempt to re-connect?

NicandroN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Helen8022
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for the response. Yes, I did try your answer and re-connected the phone.It worked!

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is awesome it worked to reconnect your Wi-Fi connection. If you ever need more assistance, let us konw or feel free to check out our online support page via this link http://tiny.cc/5qep4x .

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes