Why doesn't Verizon show up in the upper left hand corner of my screen?
stretch123
Enthusiast - Level 1

The upper left hand corner of my screen is blank when I don't have notifications.  Usually, that is where the carrier is displayed and Verizon isn't there.  Is that how everyone else's phone is or is it just mine?  My phone is a Motorola Droid Maxx.

Labels (1)
Re: Why doesn't Verizon show up in the upper left hand corner of my screen?
mama23dogs
Legend

My phones dont  show the network.

0 Likes
emerald_eyez
Contributor - Level 1

I have a DROID Ultra and my upper left is blank unless I have notifications also Smiley Happy

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stretch123, we always want you to have the best service available. Though this Verizon Wireless alert may not show without the actual phone notifications, are you experiencing issues placing or receiving calls, data or text? If so, we are here to help. Please share specifics so we may have you on your way again.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

bcrawfo299
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine says VZ-WiFi in the left hand corner. If this gives us some help, are we charged for it? For using your WiFi??

0 Likes
bcrawfo299
Enthusiast - Level 1

It’s there on my locked scree, as soon as it opens, it disappears.

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes