Why does my LG Enlighten keep restarting?
pinkpanther757

Sometimes when I plug my LG Enlighten in to charge it either puts a yellow triangle over the battery image or it will automatically start restarting over and over and over and wont stop.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why does my LG Enlighten keep restarting?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It depends on where the pictures and contacts are stored.

If your contacts are saved as Google contacts then they will automatically resync with the device when you sign in again with that account after the reset.

If the pictures are stored on the SD card then they should be safe. I would still suggest that you connect the phone to the computer and copy the pictures from the phone internal memory or the external memory (SD card) to a folder on the computer prior to starting the factory reset.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thats not very enlightened of your phone, pinkpanther757! Lets get to the bottom of this. When did this begin? Do you see any error messages when this happens? Keep me posted!

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
notroh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm not sure about the yellow triangle, but lately my daughter's lg enlighten has been hanging up on us! It is restarting on her many times a day.  I told her to look and see if any apps are running next time.  Hard to see error messages when its powering off.... but she didn't recall seeing any

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello notroh,

Thank you for the update today. I understand the importance of making sure this is resolved once and for all. Have you by chance completed a hard reset on the device? If not, please follow the below listed steps to complete.

Apps
Settings
Privacy
Factory Data Reset

After completing these listed steps, please keep us posted if you are still having issues, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
notroh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Won't a reset to factory delete all the contacts and pictures?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It depends on where the pictures and contacts are stored.

If your contacts are saved as Google contacts then they will automatically resync with the device when you sign in again with that account after the reset.

If the pictures are stored on the SD card then they should be safe. I would still suggest that you connect the phone to the computer and copy the pictures from the phone internal memory or the external memory (SD card) to a folder on the computer prior to starting the factory reset.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes