Why does my Casio Commando C811 it shuts off and dies at 50%?
RoyceTrae
Enthusiast - Level 1

The battery is brand new so i don't think it's that. After charging my Casio Commando  C811 it shuts off and dies at 50%, why is that? The battery is brand new so i don't think it's that.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does my Casio Commando C811 it shuts off and dies at 50%?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is never the experience that we want you to have when using your devices, RoyceTrae. Have you attempted any troubleshooting on your device to try to correct this issue? You may need to power down your Sasio Commando C811 fully. Remove your battery for a few minutes and take our your SD/Memory Card if you have one inserted. Put your battery back in your device and let it fully drain. Fully charge the battery and it should update your battery recognition on your device. You can place the SD/Memory Card back into the device after doing these steps. Please let us know if you have any issues with this or if this resolves your issue.

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes