Re: Why does Verizon NOT offer the Samsung Note Edge?
rabernet
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see that the Note Edge for Verizon is listed on Samsung's website. I'm due for an upgrade on the 29th. Trying to hold out for it to be released.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

At this time we have no information on the Galaxy Note Edge. Any news would be announced here http://bit.ly/n5snpq.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
nofear111820
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just go to At&t. They have it

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

rabernet wrote:

I see that the Note Edge for Verizon is listed on Samsung's website. I'm due for an upgrade on the 29th. Trying to hold out for it to be released.

Link?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rabernet
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed - have been a Verizon customer for 20 years now, it may be time to cut the strings with them.

0 Likes
rabernet
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rabernet,

We would not ever want to see you go. I'm here to help. Tell me what prompt your post today.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rabernet
Enthusiast - Level 1

What prompted my post is the fact that I'm very disappointed that Verizon always seems to be the last to adopt new handsets. I go to Best Buy and play with the Edge - it's available for every other carrier but Verizon.

Verizon can't even give a straight answer on when it will be released, so if I want it when my contract is up on the 29th of this month, I don't know how long I have to wait, OR, I can go to a competitor and go ahead and get it right now. Same thing with Android updates, Verizon is always weeks or months behind their competitors on the same software upgrades.

I'm very brand loyal - I've been with Verizon for 20 years now (started with AirTouch, which was then acquired by Verizon). Been with the same bank for 30 years, same insurance carrier for 20 years, and so on. But there comes a point when maybe I should explore my options.

0 Likes
nofear111820
Enthusiast - Level 3

I haven't been with Verizon as long as you, but I have to admit, being left in the dark for so long... I got it from another carrier

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

If understand your concerns completely. I think any company would want to make their sure their customer get the service and equipment they want. I can say Verizon does listen to our customers and try to accomodate everyone. At this time I do not have info on when the device will be available.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes