Re: Why does Verizon NOT offer the Samsung Note Edge?
Tidbits
Legend

?  I see no link or anything

0 Likes
BigLefty24
Enthusiast - Level 3
Tidbits
Legend

Sorry I want the actual document not a rumor site that doesn't display that it did pass the FCC and exactly when.  They are the only site that says it does, while other sites display the documents along with the model numbers when they confirm FCC filings.  I just want something more substantial like the AT&T and T-Mobile versions.  Gottabemobile isn't always right when they say things.  I haven't followed a lot of these news sites without skepticism. 

So anyway they will carry it.  If you don't want to wait you can move on.  There is no denying they will carry it.

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Opt-in - Verizon Wireless

BigLefty24
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's actually been reported in multiple credible sites, and the link to the actual federal documents were in the link I posted.

https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&called...

0 Likes
nofear111820
Enthusiast - Level 3

Your move Verizon

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Like I said that link you link and the first 4 pages of the search showed no website with that information. So I stand by my statement.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

So anyway looks like early February at the latest based on Verizon track record on late releases. Earliest will be mid January around the 13th. They'll may take preorders the week prior or let everyone know the exact date.

0 Likes
BigLefty24
Enthusiast - Level 3

You stand by your statement?? I linked the direct site straight to the government site with actual docs. FCC approval on 11/19. Click the link, download the pdfs. It's great reading for nerds.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Yes I stood by my statement...  Did you actually read the statement I said?

Again for you just in case you missed it...

Gottabemobile isn't always right when they say things.  I haven't followed a lot of these news sites without skepticism.

0 Likes
BigLefty24
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, and it made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

0 Likes