Why do I keep getting the message "Contacts have stopped"?
modgma

Frequently, when I am trying to answer or make a call, I get a pop-up message "Contacts have stopped" and I have to press OK in the message box before I can answer the call. If I'm trying to use Contacts to make a call, I have to keep pressing the Contacts button until the error message goes away and then Contacts will open. Is this just a glitch in my Motorola Droid Razr M or is this a system problem?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why do I keep getting the message "Contacts have stopped"?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
modgma, that's a mystery to us too! Let's take a closer look into this matter for you. Did you recently receive a software update on your phone? Have you powered your phone off/on since this issue started?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
5844dwk30
Contributor - Level 1

Have same problem have searched for cause and fix but have not found either phone is 12 days old

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Had this issue on a previous phone.  This app solved it for me.  Contacts Sync Fix - Android Apps on Google Play

0 Likes