Why do I get a "System Error .. ERROR CODE 204" when I try to purchase a ring back tone
mookiejoey
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a LG Optimus Zone 3 phone and signed up for this service but keep getting the above  error message when ever I try to purchase a ring tone or ring back tone .. HELP!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why do I get a "System Error .. ERROR CODE 204" when I try to purchase a ring back tone
mookiejoey
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for replying .... I was able to correct the issue!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why do I get a "System Error .. ERROR CODE 204" when I try to purchase a ring back tone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you on a prepaid or postpaid account? Do you have the HD Voice feature?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mookiejoey
Enthusiast - Level 2

prepaid

0 Likes
mookiejoey
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for replying .... I was able to correct the issue!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I didn't think prepaid plans allowed to have the ringback tone feature.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Pdyson1126

How did u fix it

0 Likes
AnaC1

How did you fix it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pdyson1126 Sorry to learn you are not able to purchase a ring back tone. How are you trying to make the purchase? What app are you using? DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry that you are getting an error when you try to buy Ring Tones and Ringback Tones, AnaC1. Are you trying to buy them with the application from your phone or online on a computer (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-tones/)?

When did this issue start?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
Mysticharley

What was solution 

0 Likes