Why can't I view my e-mails?
Jeriff301
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Turbo suddenly will not show any new emails, even after it syncs. I have removed the account and re-entered it but now it just shows the working circle that never stops.  The last email I received was on 10/16/15.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Motorola Turbo
Jeriff301
Enthusiast - Level 1

It started working after the latest update.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

View solution in original post

0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

my s5 does that too...have you tried checking how much space you have on your phone...loded down with apps?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeriff301,

We are so glad that you have reached out to us here because help is our middle name. Let's roll up our sleeves on this to get these emails flowing back to your phone. I know that I rely on my emails daily. What type of email account is this? Yahoo? Gmail? MSN? (For security reasons for yourself, please don’t provide your email address on this forum. We just would like to know the email type please.) Are you receiving emails on your computer from this particular email account?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ddpleasant

I have the same problem. I can receive emails on outlook, and Web, just not Turbo email.

0 Likes
SarahEldred

I have the same issue, my yahoo domain works just not my 'corporate' email. I receive them in my outlook on my desktop and in the web browser but they will not load in my phone.

0 Likes
SarahEldred

Any updates with this? I would like to see this answered!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ddpleasant let's get those emails flowing. When did this first start? Were there any updates to your phone, like a software update? What type of email do you use?
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jeriff301
Enthusiast - Level 1

It started working after the latest update.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes