Why can't I use Bluetooth Share anymore?
nbats

I keep getting "Unfortunately, Bluetooth Share has stopped." since the update on HTC Droid DNA last week.

I unpaired and now it won't let me pair my bluetooth earpiece.  Help...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unfortunately, Bluetooth Share has stopped
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nbats,

I use my bluetooth daily, so I can certainly imagine how frustrating this could be. We definitely want to help get this back up and running for you and are here to help. Have you attempted to clear the app cache and data? See how here http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-70796/. This is kind of like uninstalling the application. Give this a shot and keep us posted.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nbats

I tried clearing the cache and removed apps, but still can't connect my Bluetooth earpiece to answer and listen to calls.

What else should I try to get rid of the message: Unfortunately, Bluetooth share has stopped.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for trying that nbats. We appreciate you working with us. We're not giving up. Can the accessory pair with another device? Any damage to either the phone or the Bluetooth? Can your phone pair with other bluetooth device?

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes