Why can't I text a contact that is on AT&T?
mammaboo

I'm sure this has come up before, but I could not find it here.  I have a droid 4.  My boyfriend is with ATT and has the Galaxy S3.  We have been texting/talking for 4 years.  All of a sudden, yesterday he is not able to get my texts.  We are able to call each other, I can make calls to him, I can text his email, I can make and receive texts from everyone else, but not him.  I have done a factory reset, taken out and reput in his number, he has been to the ATT store and even had his SIM card replaced.  GRRR!!  Please help!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cannot text to one contact
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@mammaboo

I can imagine how frustrating this has become for you!  I would love to help.

You have already completed all of the troubleshooting we would recommend on your end of the problem.  I recommend having your boyfriend open a ticket with his provider, advising them he is unable to receive texts from your number only.  It appears there is a problem with the message converting into their network.  Let us know how this turns out for you two.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cannot text to one contact
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@mammaboo

I can imagine how frustrating this has become for you!  I would love to help.

You have already completed all of the troubleshooting we would recommend on your end of the problem.  I recommend having your boyfriend open a ticket with his provider, advising them he is unable to receive texts from your number only.  It appears there is a problem with the message converting into their network.  Let us know how this turns out for you two.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes